Data Analytics Consulting Services
Let SPK and Associates show you how to harness your data to drive business insights, process improvement and innovation.SPK and Associates help leaders looking to gain competitive advantage in the marketplace to use their data to innovate and make strategic decisions. Our data engineering and insights consulting services are built for the modern enterprise to learn from, which will help improve the impact of business outcomes. Our strategic data and analytics experts have worked with hundreds of clients through the years and have a deep understanding of creative and innovative ways to harness the data that is already available to you. And if that data isn’t available, we’ll help work with you on strategies to begin to capture the right data for future use.
Your data is an important corporate asset. Shouldn’t you treat it like one?
Our Data Analytics Services help you reach your goals
Modern Analytics Platforms
Whether it’s Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or other applications, SPK and Associates has experience in the modernized analytics and insight applications and can help harness their power to deliver value.
Data Quality Assistance
We are not just “report writers”. Our team have the ability to provide data quality assistance to ensure the systems and data repositories being used are harnessing the right data for the right decisions. Learn more about our Data Advisory Services.
BI & Visualization
Our team specializes in well-designed business intelligence (BI) visualization solutions, which enable users to explore the data and other visualizations for themselves. SPK will connect business process with tools, creating a powerful information-rich experience.
What Data Engineering & Analytics Challenges Is Your Organization Facing?
Because of our extensive cloud and infrastructure experience, our team has the right skills to help lay the foundation for solving the challenges most businesses have today.
Modern Analytics Tools
SPK uses tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and other tools built in reporting capabilities to create modern, visual dashboards and reports that convey the story for your data.
Business Intelligence and Visualization
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. But which picture is right? Our team has experience with how to surface the right information for accurate decision-making.
Trusted Quality Data
Before we can create these visuals, SPK works with you through our Data Advisory Services in order to answer the question “where is this data coming from?”
Dashboards & More
Because the terms “reports”, “dashboards” or “visualizations” can mean different things to different people, our team learns about your business and it’s outcomes before we show you “what will a dashboard look like.” This ensures that the outcome aligns with your expectations.
What’s the ROI for Data Analytics Services?
Our experts help you unlock the hidden value of your data. Because we focus on outcomes, this dramatically offsets the cost of an analytics expert. As we say, something isn’t expensive if you can see it’s return on investment, especially if that yields 10x more cost savings or 5x more revenue.
The Art Of Possible
Through data integrations, data catalogs, and data engineering, our team can present intelligent analytics systems that can determine your craziest hypothesis. Whether your challenge is demographics, cost controls, customer data, SPK has the experience to show you what is possible.
Recent Data Engineering & Data Analytics Case Studies
Atlassian Team 22 Announcements – Part 2/2
Application Managed Services: Engineering Operations Is Essential For Product Development Success
SPK's Approach to Visibility and Reliability
SPK won't just install Solarwinds and walk away. We go beyond traditional monitoring to achieve full stack observability and look at technology through a business lense.
- Real-time asset monitoring and tracking
- Predictive and preventive maintenance
- Developing asset maintenance strategies
- Planning asset investments
- Planning and scheduling asset modernization/replacement/disposal strategies
- Sales channel and lead source analytics
- Pricing analytics in order to design pricing strategies
- Identifying and predicting sales trends
- Conducting product performance analysis
- Tracking customer interactions with a product to identify pain points leading to churn
- Financial drivers beyond simple accounting reports (income statement, balance sheet, etc)
- Profitability by service or product type
- Profitability analysis and financial performance management
- Budget planning, formulating long-term business plans
- Financial risk forecasting and management
- Manufacturing process quality optimization
- Manufacturing process efficiency analysis and optimization
- Equipment maintenance scheduling
- Overall equipment effectiveness analysis and optimization
- Power consumption forecasting and optimization
- Production loss root cause analysis
Service Industry Analytics
- Profitability by service type analysis
- Profitability analysis and financial performance management
- Resource/Consultant utilization vs. income analysis
- Growth by resource analysis / Repeat Business Rate
- Customer acquisition analysis
- Patient treatment optimization
- Assessment of patient risks and plan evaluation
- Pattern and trend identification for proactive care plans
- Insurance fraud analysis and optimization
- Medical staff workload analysis and work optimization
- Optimization of clinical space and equipment usage
Data Engineering & Data Analytics Related Resources
Welcome back to Atlassian Team 22 Announcements This follow up blog deep dives into even more exciting Atlassian Team 22 updates announced in Las Vegas, April 2022. Read part 1, then explore part 2 below. Part 2 provides a deeper review on Atlassian’s DevOps...
This ebook is the key to accelerating your business growth and product development through the application managed services of Engineering Operations. What Is Engineering Operations? Application managed services are pivotal to business growth. The disruptive...
https://youtu.be/Cr3ZdbkU8U0 Here is the VLOG transcript for Chris McHale, CEO of SPKAA, and District Manager, Ed Chung, discussing the importance of data, dashboards, PowerBI and visualisation tools for Product Managers And Engineering Operations. Hi everybody! I’m...